Skip to main content

An 18-year-old boy was recently arrested by the Rapid Response Squad of the Lagos state police command for phone snatching. According to reports, the 18-year-old boy identified as Sadeeq Wasiu, is a serial phone snatcher who carried out his 'trade' around Oshodi.

Sadeeq who has been imprisoned seven
times for the same crime, was recently
arrested after being on the police's wanted
list for phone thefts and bag snatching.
Sadeeq popularly called 'Omo Eiye' in Oshodi,
was reportedly caught at Oshodi under
bridge after he had snatched an Infinix Note
3 from a student.
While speaking to interrogators, Sadeeq who
was released from the Potoki prison,
Badagry, in January, 2017, said he ran away
from his village in Ikire, Osun state, at 15-
years-old.
“I was 15 years when I came to Lagos to work
as a conductor in 2014. My parents were not
aware I am in Lagos. My popular name is
Eyie. I steal phones from people at Oshodi. We
were three in my group; Ahmed alias Oyi,
Tombolo and I. We have stolen more than 45
phones as a group and I have stolen countless
number of phones individually.
I used to sell the phones at Idi-Oro, Mushin. I
sell the phone according to their make. I sell
some N10,000.00 and N8,000.00. I have gone
to jail seven times . I sell Indian Hemp too. I
buy it from Spider in Lagos Island and I resell
in small raps to over 50 of my colleagues in
Oshodi. I can buy N4,000.00 and break into
small wraps and sell for N8,000.00 ”
Sadeeq has been transferred to the Lagos
state taskforce in Oshodi for prosecution.

Comments

What's Trending..

TEANAIJA RIDDLE TIME!!

Hello Friends, What Is The Answer To The Below Riddle. Comment ASAP!

Kenyans still STUNNED after seeing KSH 18 MILLION IN BAGS after drug barons were arrested (photos)

Five drug baron suspects, including a female law student who is said to be a girlfriend of one of the two Seychellois deported on Saturday, were arrested after an operation in Mombasa and Kilifi counties - They were carrying the money in suitcases - Four vehicles belonging to the suspects are also being detained for further investigations Over KSh 18 million (About N54m) in cash and 17 kilogrammes of drugs worth KSh 170 million (N517m) have been nabbed after Police arrested five more suspected drug barons on Sunday 12, February. The five suspects, including a female law student who is said to be was a girlfriend of one of the two Seychellois deported on Saturday, were arrested after an operation in Mombasa and Kilifi counties. They were carrying the money in suitcases. "Two of the suspects were arrested with two kilogrammes of the drugs while the others were seized with 15 kilos of the drugs which was being hidden at a house in Bamburi for local distribu...

Five Yahoo Yahoo LAUTECH Students Handed Over To EFCC | PHOTO

The Ibadan Zonal office of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, Monday, 20th March, 2017 took over five suspected internet fraudsters arrested by men of the Oyo State Joint Security Task Force, ‘Operation Burst’ for further investigation. The suspects, which includes Oyewole Oyeleye Olatunji (28), Adeniran Adeyinka Yusuf (29), Samuel Olumide Adeola (29), Israel Adeola (24) and Olorunyemi Savior Imonah (24) were arrested March 13, 2017 during a routine surveillance at Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) Ogbomosho. They were thereafter interrogated at the Operation Burst headquarters, Agodi where they confessed to have defrauded some American women through various romance scam using different dating sites. They also confessed to have obtained different sums from their victims. At the point of arrest, four HP Laptops, three Nokia phones, four I phones, one Infinix Hot Note Phone, a Flash Drive and four Military camouflage T-shirts were rec...